Where can I get help on TeX, LaTeX, and friends?
There are many resources available to contact the TeX community to ask for help. For instance see Starting out with TeX, LaTeX, and friends and Getting Started with TeX, LaTeX, and Friends for further information.
- The CTAN team can not provide individual support for problems with TeX or questions about using packages.
- Which readme file is displayed in the CTAN browser directly?
- Which markdown syntax is recognized for the readme files?
- Where can I preview readme files?
- Which teaser images for packages or topics are used?
- How can I upload a package?
- How can I submit modifications to a package?
- How can I donate to CTAN?
- Where can I get help on TeX, LaTeX, and friends?
- Where can I report problems or request features for packages on CTAN?
- Where can I give feedback on the CTAN portal?
- Where can I request features for the portal?
- How can I get rid of these HTMLified TeX logos?
- How can I get rid of those strange characters after cut and paste?
- How can I get rid of the varying appearance of the pages?