Where can I request features for the portal?
Your chances to get a feature into the CTAN portal increase if you do not just request something but propose to contribute something. Keep this in mind when you make a proposal.
The preferred communication channel is the public mailing list to which you can subscribe under
The subscription to this mailing list is moderated. Thus it may take a few seconds…
- Which readme file is displayed in the CTAN browser directly?
- Which markdown syntax is recognized for the readme files?
- Where can I preview readme files?
- Which teaser images for packages or topics are used?
- How can I upload a package?
- How can I submit modifications to a package?
- How can I donate to CTAN?
- Where can I get help on TeX, LaTeX, and friends?
- Where can I report problems or request features for packages on CTAN?
- Where can I give feedback on the CTAN portal?
- Where can I request features for the portal?
- How can I get rid of these HTMLified TeX logos?
- How can I get rid of those strange characters after cut and paste?
- How can I get rid of the varying appearance of the pages?