Copyright (C) Martin Schröder, 1996–2019, Marei Peischl (peiTeX) <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 2021–2023
ragged2e 2023/06/22 v3.6
This material is subject to the LaTeX Project Public License version 1.3c or later. See http://www.latex-project.org/lppl.txt for details.
This work has the LPPL maintenance status
maintained'. The Current Maintainer of this work is Marei Peischl <email@example.com>.
A LaTeX package which defines new commands
\RaggedRight and new environments
FlushRight, which set ragged text and are easily configurable to allow hyphenation.
If you think you may have found a bug in these packages, or want to report a suggestion for improvement, please visit https://gitlab.com/TeXhackse/ragged2e/issues
- 3.0 Move from everysel package to lthooks
- 3.1 Robustify the user macros (Thanks for Markus Kohm for the hint)
- 3.2 Fix bug adding a parskip when using
\newlinewithin the raggged2e alignments (Thanks to Maurice Hansen for reporting)
- 3.3 Only modify the alignment when one of the ragged2e commands is active
- 3.4 Bugfix: Remove spurious spaces (Thanks to Enrico Gregorio for reporting)
- 3.5 Bugfix: Resolving performance issues created in v3.3
- 3.6 Bugfix: Remove impact of ragged2e commands/environments on the following parindent.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (747.5k).
ragged2e – Alternative versions of “ragged”-type commands
The package defines new commands \Centering, \RaggedLeft, and \RaggedRight and new environments Center, FlushLeft, and FlushRight, which set ragged text and are easily configurable to allow hyphenation (the corresponding commands in LaTeX, all of whose names are lower-case, prevent hyphenation altogether).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||1996–2019 Martin Schröder|
2021–2023 Marei Peischl(peiTeX)
Martin Schröder (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as ragged2e|
MiKTeX as ragged2e