The AcroTeX eDucation Bundle Author: D. P. Story Dated: 2017-09-06
AeB contains the following:
1) Web Package: Extensive support for page design.
2) Exerquiz Package: Support for creating online interactive exercises and quizzes.
3) eforms Package: Extensive support for Acrobat forms and links
5) taborder package: Supports the create of a tab order for form fields.
6) Documentation for AeB (AcroTeX eDucatation Bundle) and eForms (including insdljs and dljslib).
What's New (2017-09-06) Suggested new problem type: "Correcting a math problem", see http://www.acrotex.net/blog/?p=1335 for a demo. Better compatibility with luatex. Minor bug fixes.
What's New (2017-08-08) Support for multi-letter variables, alternate appearances, and interval repetition. The demo file for these features is http://www.acrotex.net/blog/?p=1330
I maintain a web site featuring TeX/LaTeX/PDF stuff called AcroTeX (www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/acrotex.html). There you will find the home web page of the AcroTeX eDucation Bundle. (www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/webeq.html).
Examples for AeB have been moved to http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/webeqex.html, another copy of the examples are at http://www.acrotex.net/blog/?cat=89
Additional examples are posted on the AcroTeX Blog page http://www.acrotex.net/blog/
Now, I simply must get back to my retirement.
D. P. Story www.acrotex.net email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.9M).
acrotex – The AcroTeX education bundle
The bundle contains:
- the web package to redefine page layout to web-friendly dimensions;
- the exerquiz package for defining on-line exercises and quizzes of various sorts;
- the eForms package for support of PDF forms;
- the eq2db package for converting an exerquiz quiz for processing by a ASP server-side script.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||1999–2017 D. P. Story|
Donald P. Story|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as acrotex|
create pdf form fields, use form fields as an integral part of the package|
a collection of packages