wordlike – Simulating word processor layout
The package simulates typical word processor layout: narrow page margins, Times, Helvetica and Courier fonts, \LARGE or \Large headings, and \sloppy typesetting.
The package aims at making life easier for users who are discontent with LaTeX's standard layout settings because they need a layout that resembles the usual “wordlike” output.
The design of the package draws on several discussions in the de.comp.text.tex and comp.text.tex newsgroups that are referred to in the manual.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2003–2006 Jürgen Fenn|
|Contained in||TeX Live as wordlike|
MiKTeX as wordlike
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (115.6k).
- 2006-03-30 CTAN update: wordlike
- 2006-02-28 CTAN Package update: wordlike v1.1
- 2006-02-19 CTAN upload: wordlike
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- needspace: Insert pagebreak if not enough space
- savetrees: Optimise the use of each page of a LaTeX document
- truncate: Truncate text to a specified width
- hardwrap: Hard wrap text to a certain character length