vplutils – Manipulate (virtual) property lists
The first two of a planned suite of tools, these are Perl
– makevpl, which merges PL and VPL files, creating a VPL file, and
– spacevpl, which alters the spacing in a PL or VPL file.
Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies
|Copyright||1993 Angus Duggan
process fonts for use with TeX (includes installation)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (31.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mm: A jiffy Multiple Master tool
- ps4mf: Convert Adobe Type 1 fonts to METAFONT
- pfm2afm: Convert PFM files to AFM, and vice versa
- ttf2mf: Convert True Type fonts to METAFONT