vplutils – Manipulate (virtual) property lists
The first two of a planned suite of tools, these are Perl
– makevpl, which merges PL and VPL files, creating a VPL file, and
– spacevpl, which alters the spacing in a PL or VPL file.
Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies
|Copyright||1993 Angus Duggan
process fonts for use with TeX (includes installation)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (31.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mmtools: Multiple master fonts tools
- a2ac: AFM to AFM plus Composites
- mathinst: Merge font families to create mathematical font sets
- pbmtogf: Convert PBM images to GF font files