unfonts-extra – TrueType version of Un-fonts
The Un-fonts come from the HLaTeX as type1 fonts in 1998 by Koaunghi Un, he made type1 fonts to use with Korean TeX (HLaTeX) in the late 1990's and released it under the GPL license.
They were converted to TrueType with the FontForge (PfaEdit) by Won-kyu Park in 2003.
Extra families (10 fonts):
- UnPen, UnPenheulim: script
- UnTaza: typewriter style
- UnBom: decorative
- UnYetgul: old Korean printing style
- UnJamoSora, UnJamoNovel, UnJamoDotum, UnJamoBatang
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Contained in||TeX Live as unfonts-extra|
MiKTeX as unfonts-extra
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (10.0M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hlatex-fonts: A collection of Korean (Hangul) fonts
- almfixed: Arabic-Latin Modern Fixed extends TeX-Gyre Latin Modern Mono 10 Regular to full Arabic Unicode support
- caladea: Support for the Caladea family of fonts
- algolrevived: A revival of Frutiger's Algol alphabet