ucsmonograph – Typesetting academic documents from the University of Caxias do Sul
This is a LaTeX class for typesetting academic documents according to the ABNT (Brazilian Technical Standards Association) standards and the UCS (University of Caxias do Sul) specifications.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2018–2019 Henrique Baron|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ucsmonograph|
MiKTeX as ucsmonograph
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (431.5k).
- 2019-11-09 CTAN update: ucsmonograph
- 2018-12-12 CTAN update: ucsmonograph
- 2018-09-20 CTAN update: ucsmonograph
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- br-lex: A Class for Typesetting Brazilian legal texts
- biblatex-abnt: BibLaTeX style for Brazil's ABNT rules
- adfathesis: Australian Defence Force Academy thesis format
- disser: Class and templates for typesetting dissertations in Russian