ucdavisthesis – A thesis/dissertation class for University of California at Davis
The ucdavisthesis class is a LaTeX class that allows you to create a dissertation or thesis conforming to UC Davis formatting requirements as of April 2016.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2
|Contained in||TeX Live as ucdavisthesis|
|MiKTeX as ucdavisthesis|
typesetting dissertations, theses, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.7M).
- 2016-04-27 CTAN update: ucdavisthesis
- 2013-08-20 CTAN update: ucdavisthesis
- 2010-03-14 CTAN update: ucdavisthesis
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- brandeis-dissertation: Class for Brandeis University dissertations
- fnspe: Macros for supporting mainly students of FNSPE CTU in Prague
- pittetd: Electronic Theses and Dissertations at Pitt
- feupphdteses: Typeset Engineering PhD theses at the University of Porto