ucdavisthesis – A thesis/dissertation class for University of California at Davis
The ucdavisthesis class is a LaTeX class that allows you to create a dissertation or thesis conforming to UC Davis formatting requirements as of April 2016.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2007–2010, 2013, 2016 Ryan Scott|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ucdavisthesis|
MiKTeX as ucdavisthesis
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.7M).
- 2016-04-27 CTAN update: ucdavisthesis
- 2013-08-20 CTAN update: ucdavisthesis
- 2010-03-14 CTAN update: ucdavisthesis
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mugsthesis: Thesis class complying with Marquette University Graduate School requirements
- muthesis: Classes for University of Manchester Dept of Computer Science
- uiucthesis: UIUC thesis class
- utorontothesis: A thesis class definition for University of Toronto