thesis-gwu – Thesis class for George Washington University School of Engineering and Applied Science
This class is an attempt to create a standard format for GWU SEAS dissertations/theses.
It automatically handles many of the complicated formatting requirements and includes many useful packages.
An example thesis is provided serving as a user guide and a demonstration of the thesis.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Copyright||2018–2020 Shankar Kulumani|
|Contained in||TeX Live as thesis-gwu|
MiKTeX as thesis-gwu
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (498.5k).
- 2020-03-15 CTAN update: thesis-gwu
- 2018-09-01 CTAN update: thesis-gwu
- 2018-07-11 CTAN update: thesis-gwu
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ndsu-thesis: North Dakota State University disquisition class
- unam-thesis: Create documents according to the UNAM guidelines
- brandeis-thesis: A class for Brandeis University M.A. theses
- simple-thesis-dissertation: Template for a simple thesis or dissertation (Ph.D. or master's degree) or technical report, in XeLaTeX