struktex – Draw Nassi-Shneidermann charts
Even in the age of OOP one must develop algorithms. Nassi-Shneiderman diagrams are a well known tool to describe an algorithm in a graphical way. The package offers some macros for generating those diagrams in a LaTeX document.
The package provides the most important elements of a Nassi-Shneiderman diagram, including processing blocks, loops, mapping conventions for alternatives, etc. Diagrams are drawn using the picture environment (using pict2e for preference).
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2
|Contained in||TeX Live as struktex|
|MiKTeX as struktex|
flow (and similar) diagrams, including Nassi-Schneiderman
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (933.2k).
- 2017-07-10 CTAN Update: struktex
- 2017-06-26 CTAN Update: struktex
- 2012-04-11 CTAN Update: struktex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- nassflow: Drawing Nassi-Schneidermann diagrams and flowcharts
- cutwin: Cut a window in a paragraph, typeset material in it
- wrapfig: Produces figures which text can flow around
- flowchart: Shapes for drawing flowcharts, using TikZ