struktex – Draw Nassi-Shneiderman charts
Even in the age of OOP one must develop algorithms. Nassi-Shneiderman charts are a well known tool to describe an algorithm in a graphical way. The package offers some macros for generating those charts in a LaTeX document.
The package provides the most important elements of a Nassi-Shneiderman charts, including processing blocks, loops, mapping conventions for alternatives, etc. The charts are drawn using the picture environment (using pict2e for preference).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||1995–2018 Jobst Hoffmann|
|Contained in||TeX Live as struktex|
MiKTeX as struktex
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (933.9k).
- 2018-06-05 CTAN update: struktex
- 2018-03-08 CTAN update: struktex
- 2017-06-26 CTAN Update: struktex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- create-struktex: Create struktex code
- flow: Draw flow diagrams in picture mode
- cutwin: Cut a window in a paragraph, typeset material in it
- flowchart: Shapes for drawing flowcharts, using TikZ