stfloats – Commands to control the presentation of floats
The stfloats package provides:
- commands to control \baselineskip, that actually permit stretch and shrink, allowing a different value for use within floats;
- commands to control whether footnotes will appear above (as standard) or below a bottom float;
- a command that declares that double floats should be placed at the bottom (rather than the top) of a page.
The package is part of the sttools bundle.
The LaTeX Project Public License
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (994.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- floatpag: Different pagestyles on float pages
- stabular: Multipage tabular
- fixfoot: Multiple use of the same footnote text
- sepfootnotes: Support footnotes and endnotes from separate files