simplecd – Simple CD, DVD covers for printing
The package provides printable cut-outs for various CD, DVD and other disc holders. The name of the package comes from its implementation and ease of use; it was designed just for text content, but since the text is placed in a \parbox in a tabular environment cell, a rather wide range of things may be placed.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2010 Dániel Majoros|
|Contained in||TeX Live as simplecd|
MiKTeX as simplecd
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (925.2k).
- 2013-01-28 CTAN Update: simplecd
- 2012-11-06 CTAN Update: simplecd
- 2010-07-04 CTAN has a new package: simplecd
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mceinleger: Creating covers for music cassettes
- papercdcase: Origami-style folding paper CD case
- cassette: Typeset cassette box inserts
- ist21: Title page for the old BSI IST/21 committee