rcs – Use RCS (revision control system) tags in LaTeX documents
The rcs package utilizes the inclusion of RCS supplied data in LaTeX documents. It's upward compatible to *all* rcs styles I know of.
In particular, you can easily
- access values of every RCS field in your document
- put the checkin date on the titlepage
- put RCS fields in a footline
You can typeset revision logs. Not in verbatim – real LaTeX text! But you need a configurable RCS for that. Refer to the user manual for more detailed information.
You can also configure the rcs package easily to do special things for any keyword.
This bundle comes with a user manual, an internal interface description, full documentation of the implementation, style information for AUC-TeX, and test cases.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as rcs|
MiKTeX as rcs
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (173.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- phfsvnwatermark: Watermarks with version control information from SVN
- gitinfo: Access metadata from the git distributed version control system
- gitver: Get the current git hash of a project and typeset it in the document
- git-latexdiff: Call latexdiff on two Git revisions of a file