ppr-prv – Prosper preview
This class is used with LaTeX presentations using the prosper class. ppr-prv stands for ‘Prosper Preview’. The aim of this class is to produce a printable version of the slides written with Prosper, with two slides per page.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as ppr-prv|
|MiKTeX as ppr-prv|
slides, beamers, handouts, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (320.8k).
- 2005-09-04 CTAN update: ppr-prv class (v0.13c)
- 2005-06-20 CTAN update: ppr-prv class (v0.13b)
- 2004-01-06 CTAN submission -- ppr-prv class update (v. 0.09)
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- prosper: LaTeX class for high quality slides
- studenthandouts: Management and styling of student handout projects
- ffslides: Freeform slides based on the article class
- ifmslide: Presentation slides for screen and printouts