ppr-prv – Prosper preview
This class is used with LaTeX presentations using the prosper class. ppr-prv stands for ‘Prosper Preview’. The aim of this class is to produce a printable version of the slides written with Prosper, with two slides per page.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ppr-prv|
MiKTeX as ppr-prv
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (320.8k).
- 2005-09-04 CTAN update: ppr-prv class (v0.13c)
- 2005-06-20 CTAN update: ppr-prv class (v0.13b)
- 2004-03-29 [CTAN upload] ppr-prv class update (v0.12b)
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- handout: Create handout for auditors of a talk
- texpower: Create dynamic online presentations with LaTeX
- uwmslide: Slides with a simple Power Point like appearance
- pdfpc: Define data for the pdfpc presentation viewer