Petri-nets – A set TeX/LaTeX packages for drawing Petri nets
Petri-nets offers a set of TeX/LaTeX packages about Petri nets and related models. Three packages are available:
- the first allows the user to draw Petri-nets in PostScript documents;
- the second defines macros related to PBC, M-nets and B(PN) models;
- and a third that combines the other two.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Copyright||1999–2000 Franck Pommereau|
|Contained in||TeX Live as petri-nets|
MiKTeX as petri-nets
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (200.6k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- kbordermatrix: LaTeX version of \bordermatrix
- tex-ewd: Macros to typeset calculational proofs and programs in Dijkstra's style
- variations: Typeset tables of variations of functions
- proofs: Macros for building proof trees