mmtools – Multiple master fonts tools
Two tools for working with multiple master fonts:
- mmafm creates an AFM by interpolation from a multiple master font's metrics; and
- mmpfb creates a "normal" PFB font by interpolation from a multiple master font.
The contents of this bundle are now distributed as part of the lcdf-typetools bundle.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mm: A jiffy Multiple Master tool
- mathinst: Merge font families to create mathematical font sets
- mf2ps: Modification of METAFONT to produce PostScript output
- ps4mf: Convert Adobe Type 1 fonts to METAFONT