mmtools – Multiple master fonts tools
Two tools for working with multiple master fonts:
- mmafm creates an AFM by interpolation from a multiple master font's metrics; and
- mmpfb creates a "normal" PFB font by interpolation from a multiple master font.
The contents of this bundle are now distributed as part of the lcdf-typetools bundle.
GNU General Public License
process fonts for use with TeX (includes installation)
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- a2ac: AFM to AFM plus Composites
- freetype: A full-featured font rasterizer library
- mf2pt3: Create Adobe Type 3 fonts
- qdtexvpl: Quick and dirty virtual font creation