metauml – METAPOST library for typesetting UML diagrams
MetaUML is a METAPOST library for typesetting UML diagrams, which provides a usable, human-friendly textual notation for UML, offering now support for class, package, activity, state, and use case diagrams.
GNU General Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as metauml|
|MiKTeX as metauml|
use, and support for use, of METAPOST
support for Universal Modelling Language diagrams
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (466.4k).
- 2010-07-31 CTAN update metauml
- 2006-03-21 CTAN package update: MetaUML
- 2005-12-10 CTAN has a new package: MetaUML
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mparrows: METAPOST module with different types of arrow heads
- latexmp: Interface for LaTeX-based typesetting in METAPOST
- metapost-matlab: METAPOST data plotting in Matlab style
- repere: Diagrams for school mathematics