metapost – A development of METAFONT for creating graphics
METAPOST uses a language based on that of METAFONT to produce precise technical illustrations. Its output is scalable PostScript or SVG, rather than the bitmaps METAFONT creates.
GNU Library General Public License
The METAPOST Team|
John Hobby (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as metapost|
|MiKTeX as /miktex-metapost-bin-2.9|
graphics generator whose output is good for use with TeX
- 2013-06-17 CTAN Update: metapost
- 2010-10-20 CTAN update: metapost
- 2010-04-01 CTAN update: metapost
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xfig: XWindows vector drawing program
- pstex: Processor for including figures in LaTeX
- texsketch: A drawing package for OS/2
- xtexcad: Simple drawing program for LaTeX use