metapost – A development of METAFONT for creating graphics
METAPOST uses a language based on that of METAFONT to produce precise technical illustrations. Its output is scalable PostScript or SVG, rather than the bitmaps METAFONT creates.
|Licenses||GNU Library General Public License|
|Maintainer||The METAPOST Team|
John Hobby (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as metapost|
MiKTeX as /miktex-metapost-bin-2.9
- 2013-06-17 CTAN Update: metapost
- 2010-10-20 CTAN update: metapost
- 2010-04-01 CTAN update: metapost
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pstex: Processor for including figures in LaTeX
- xwpick: Pick an image from an X display
- eukleides: A geometry drawing system
- metaobj: METAPOST package providing high-level objects