mdwlist – Miscellaneous list-related commands
The mdwlist package provides:
- a means of building description-like lists, to your specification,
- a macro to generate a “compact” version of an existing list, and
- a method of suspending and resuming a list, so as to interject some “body” text into a list (typically, an enumerated list).
GNU General Public License
|Copyright||1996 Mark Wooding
|Contained in||TeX Live as mdwtools|
|MiKTeX as mdwtools|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.8M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mdwtools: Miscellaneous tools by Mark Wooding
- at: Short commands starting '@'
- paralist: Enumerate and itemize within paragraphs
- etoolbox: e-TeX tools for LaTeX