mattens – Matrices/tensor typesetting
The mattens package contains the definitions to typeset matrices, vectors and tensors as used in the engineering community for the representation of common vectors and tensors such as forces, velocities, moments of inertia, etc.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2001–2022 Danie Els|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mattens|
MiKTeX as mattens
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (983.5k).
- 2022-03-02 CTAN update: mattens
- 2009-09-27 CTAN update: mattens
- 2004-01-19 CTAN package update: mattens
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- kvmap: Create Karnaugh maps with LaTeX
- engtlc: Support for users in Telecommunications Engineering
- karnaughmap: Typeset Karnaugh maps
- cartonaugh: A LuaLaTeX package for drawing karnaugh maps with up to 6 variables