mathdots – Commands to produce dots in math that respect font size
Redefines \ddots and \vdots, and defines \iddots. The dots produced by \iddots slant in the opposite direction to \ddots. All the commands are designed to change size appropriately in scripts, as well as in response to LaTeX size changing commands. The commands may also be used in plain TeX.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2001–2014 Daniel H. Luecking
|Maintainer||Daniel H. Luecking
|Contained in||TeX Live as mathdots|
|MiKTeX as genmisc|
support for typesetting mathematics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (414.3k).
- 2014-06-14 CTAN update: mathdots
- 2006-03-16 CTAN package update: mathdots
- 2002-03-01 New on CTAN: mathdots.sty
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lpform: Typesetting linear programming formulations and sets of equations
- kbordermatrix: LaTeX version of \bordermatrix
- petri-nets: A set TeX/LaTeX packages for drawing Petri nets
- proofs: Macros for building proof trees