mathdots – Commands to produce dots in math that respect font size
Redefines \ddots and \vdots, and defines \iddots. The dots produced by \iddots slant in the opposite direction to \ddots. All the commands are designed to change size appropriately in scripts, as well as in response to LaTeX size changing commands. The commands may also be used in plain TeX.
|The LaTeX Project Public License
|2001–2014 Daniel H. Luecking
|Daniel H. Luecking
|TeX Live as mathdots
MiKTeX as genmisc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (414.3k).
- 2014-06-14 CTAN update: mathdots
- 2006-03-16 CTAN package update: mathdots
- 2002-03-01 New on CTAN: mathdots.sty
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pmat: Typeset partitioned matrices
- qed: Produce an "end-of-proof" mark
- autoaligne: Align terms and members in math expressions
- proofs: Macros for building proof trees