mathalfa – General package for loading maths alphabets in LaTeX
The package provides means of loading maths alphabets (such as are normally addressed via macros \mathcal, \mathbb, \mathfrak and \mathscr), offering various features normally missing in existing packages for this job.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2012–2017 Michael Sharpe|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mathalfa|
MiKTeX as mathalfa
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (950.4k).
- 2011-10-19 CTAN package update: mathalfa
- 2011-08-26 CTAN update: mathalfa
- 2011-05-13 New package on CTAN: mathalfa
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters
- phfthm: Goodies for theorems and proofs
- ytableau: Many-featured Young tableaux and Young diagrams