marginnote – Notes in the margin, even where \marginpar fails
This package provides the command \marginnote that may be used instead of \marginpar at almost every place where \marginpar cannot be used, e.g., inside floats, footnotes, or in frames made with the framed package.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|Contained in||TeX Live as marginnote|
|MiKTeX as marginnote|
general notes (not including endnotes or footnotes)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (304.4k).
- 2017-04-23 CTAN Update: marginnote
- 2016-06-03 CTAN update: marginnote
- 2012-04-09 CTAN Update: marginnote
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- notes: Mark sections of a document
- parnotes: Notes after every paragraph (or elsewhere)
- fixmetodonotes: Add notes on document development
- threeparttable: Tables with captions and notes all the same width