marginnote – Notes in the margin, even where \marginpar fails
This package provides the command \marginnote that may be used instead of \marginpar at almost every place where \marginpar cannot be used, e.g., inside floats, footnotes, or in frames made with the framed package.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as marginnote|
MiKTeX as marginnote
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (304.4k).
- 2017-04-23 CTAN Update: marginnote
- 2016-06-03 CTAN update: marginnote
- 2012-04-09 CTAN Update: marginnote
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- versonotes: Display brief notes on verso pages
- todonotes: Marking things to do in a LaTeX document
- edmargin: Multiple series of endnotes for critical editions
- threeparttable: Tables with captions and notes all the same width