maker – Include Arduino or Processing code in LaTeX documents
The first version of the package allows to include Arduino or Processing code using three different forms:
- writing the code directly in the LaTeX document
- writing Arduino or Processing commands in line with the text
- calling to Arduino or Processing files
All these options support the syntax highlighting of the oficial IDE.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Maintainer||Fausto Mauricio Lagos Suárez|
|Contained in||TeX Live as maker|
|MiKTeX as maker|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (207.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pygmentex: Use Pygments to format code listings in documents
- texments: Using the Pygments highlighter in LaTeX
- documentation: Documentation support for C, Java and assembler code
- examplep: Verbatim phrases and listings in LaTeX