maker – Include Arduino or Processing code in LaTeX documents
The first version of the package allows to include Arduino or Processing code using three different forms:
- writing the code directly in the LaTeX document
- writing Arduino or Processing commands in line with the text
- calling to Arduino or Processing files
All these options support the syntax highlighting of the oficial IDE.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Maintainer||Fausto Mauricio Lagos Suárez|
|Contained in||TeX Live as maker|
MiKTeX as maker
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (207.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pygmentex: Use Pygments to format code listings in documents
- pythonhighlight: Highlighting of Python code, based on the listings package
- lstaddons: Add-on packages for listings: autogobble and line background
- examplep: Verbatim phrases and listings in LaTeX