maker – Include Arduino or Processing code in LaTeX documents
The first version of the package allows to include Arduino or Processing code using three different forms:
- writing the code directly in the LaTeX document
- writing Arduino or Processing commands in line with the text
- calling to Arduino or Processing files
All these options support the syntax highlighting of the oficial IDE.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|Fausto Mauricio Lagos Suárez
|TeX Live as maker
MiKTeX as maker
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (207.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pygmentex: Use Pygments to format code listings in documents
- shdoc: Float environment to document the shell commands of a terminal session
- minted: Highlighted source code for LaTeX
- texments: Using the Pygments highlighter in LaTeX