logical-markup-utils – Packages for language-dependent inline quotes and dashes
The bundle contains two packages:
- quoted, for inserting quotation marks; and
- onedash, for inserting dashes.
Each package takes a language name as an option; accepted language options are american, british, german and polish.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Copyright||2009 Michał Masłowski|
|Contained in||TeX Live as logical-markup-utils|
MiKTeX as logical-markup-utils
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (16.1k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- catcodes: Generic handling of TeX category codes
- nicetext: Minimal markup for simple text (Wikipedia style) and documentation
- csquotes-de: German translation of csquotes documentation
- context-collating-marks: Environment to place collating marks on the spine of a section