LaTeX-veryshortguide – The Very Short Guide to LaTeX
This is a 4-page reminder of what LaTeX does. It is designed for printing on A4 paper, double-sided, and folding once to A5. Such an ‘imposed’ version of the document is provided in the distribution, as PDF. An analogous version is provided in ‘legal’ format.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2009–2020 Silmaril Consultants|
|Contained in||TeX Live as latex-veryshortguide|
MiKTeX as latex-veryshortguide
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (535.9k).
- 2020-05-22 CTAN update: LaTeX-veryshortguide
- 2016-08-13 CTAN Update: LaTeX-veryshortguide
- 2016-08-11 CTAN Update: LaTeX-veryshortguide
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mfwl: Making friends with LaTeX
- dtxtut: Tutorial on writing .dtx and .ins files
- intro-scientific: Introducing scientific/mathematical documents using LaTeX
- dickimaw: Books and tutorials from the “Dickimaw LaTeX Series”