komacv-rg – LaTeX packages that aid in creating CVs based on the komacv class and creating related documents
The komacv-rg bundle provides packages that aid in creating CVs based on the komacv class and creating related documents, such as cover letters and cover sheets for job applications. Concretely, the bundle consists of three packages: komacv-addons, komacv-lco, and komacv-multilang.
- komacv-addons is a small collection of add-ons and fixes for the komacv class;
- komacv-lco enables the use of letter class options from scrlttr2 also in komacv-based and other non-scrlttr2-based documents;
- komacv-multilang enables the provisioning of CVs in multiple languages and the selection of a language via babel or polyglossia.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2016–2018 Richard Grewe|
|Contained in||TeX Live as komacv-rg|
MiKTeX as komacv-rg
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (899.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cvsty: Yet another style for easy CV pagination
- tidyres: Create formal resumes easily
- gradstudentresume: A generic template for graduate student resumes
- koma-moderncvclassic: Makes the style and command of moderncv (style classic) available for koma-classes and thus compatible with BibLaTeX