JustFontItTE – JustFontIt TeX Edition
JustFontIt TeX Edition for Win32 is a tool for TeX users. It helps installing fonts in Type1 Binary (PFB), Type1 ASCII (PFA), TrueType and OpenType/CFF to use with TeX.
The major features of JustFontIt TeX Edition are:
- Functionality of the pltotf, tftopl, vftovp, vptovf tools, all developed by Prof. D. E. Knuth;
- Direct production of TFM and PL TeX metric files from various sources (PFA, PFB, TTF, OTF, AFM, PFM), including reencoding;
- Support for response files and recursive directory search;
- Clear command-line interface; and
- High performance.
Do Not Sell Except by Arrangement
|Copyright||2006 Alexei V. Kostin
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (921.5k).
- 2007-01-10 CTAN package update: JustFontIt TeX Edition v1.1.
- 2006-10-23 CTAN has a new package: JustFontIt TeX Edition v1.0
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- otftofd: Generate control files for OpenType fonts
- gsftopk: Convert "Ghostscript fonts" to PK files
- freetype: A full-featured font rasterizer library
- mm: A jiffy Multiple Master tool