CTAN package update: JustFontIt TeX Edition v1.1.
News: JustFontIt TeX Edition v1.1 Beta 1 for Linux is available Additional validity tests for OpenType/TrueType fonts, minor bug fixes
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts/utilities/JustFontItTE . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/cgi-bin/ctanPackageInformation.py?id=JustFontItTE the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
JustFontItTE – JustFontIt TeX Edition
JustFontIt TeX Edition for Win32 is a tool for TeX users. It helps installing fonts in Type1 Binary (PFB), Type1 ASCII (PFA), TrueType and OpenType/CFF to use with TeX.
The major features of JustFontIt TeX Edition are:
- Functionality of the pltotf, tftopl, vftovp, vptovf tools, all developed by Prof. D. E. Knuth;
- Direct production of TFM and PL TeX metric files from various sources (PFA, PFB, TTF, OTF, AFM, PFM), including reencoding;
- Support for response files and recursive directory search;
- Clear command-line interface; and
- High performance.
|Copyright||2006 Alexei V. Kostin|
- 2007-01-10 CTAN package update: JustFontIt TeX Edition v1.1.
- 2006-10-23 CTAN has a new package: JustFontIt TeX Edition v1.0