jourcl – Cover letter for journal submissions
Paper submissions to journals are usually accompanied by a cover letter. This package provides a LaTeX class and a template for such a cover letter with the following main features:
- Minimalistic design.
- Custom image.
- Pre-defined commands for journal name, author, date, etc.
- Many macros contained in this package speed up the process of preparing the necessary ingredients for the cover letter.
- Macros for recommending up to three reviewers and/or editors.
- ORCID logo and link to the submitting author’s ORCID page.
- Controls for adding a “Conflict of interest” statement and declaration.
- Custom greeting (e.g., “Dear Editor” for a regular submission, “Dear Editor-in-Chief” for a submission to a journal’s special issue, etc.)
- Predefined valedictions for different types of submissions (e.g., Yours sincerely, Yours faithfully, Best regards, etc.)
|Licenses||CC BY-SA 4.0|
|Contained in||TeX Live as jourcl|
MiKTeX as jourcl
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (119.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- els-cas-templates: Elsevier updated LaTeX templates
- seu-ml-assign: Southeast University Machine Learning Assignment template
- fduthesis: LaTeX thesis template for Fudan University
- ucalgmthesis: LaTeX thesis class for University of Calgary Faculty of Graduate Studies