jknappen – Miscellaneous packages by Joerg Knappen
Miscellaneous macros by Jörg Knappen, including:
- represent counters in greek;
- Maxwell's non-commutative division;
- latin1jk, latin2jk and latin3jk, which are their inputenc definition files that allow verbatim input in the respective ISO Latin codes;
- blackboard bold fonts in maths;
- use of RSFS fonts in maths;
- extra alignments for \parboxes;
- swap Roman and Sans fonts;
- transliterate semitic languages;
- patches to make (La)TeX formulae embeddable in SGML;
- use maths “minus” in text as appropriate;
- simple Young tableaux.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as jknapltx|
MiKTeX as jknappen
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (18.5k).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- sgmlcmpt: Suppport for LaTeX formulae as SGML PCDATA
- latin1jk: Inputenc encoding for verbatim ISO 8859-1 use
- mathbbol: Use the bbold fonts in mathematics
- was: A collection of small packages by Walter Schmidt