isomath – Mathematics style for science and technology
The package provides tools for a mathematical style that conforms to the International Standard ISO 80000-2 and is common in science and technology. It changes the default shape of capital Greek letters to italic, sets up bold italic and sans-serif bold italic math alphabets with Latin and Greek characters, and defines macros for markup of vector, matrix and tensor symbols.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2008, 2010 Günter Milde|
|Contained in||TeX Live as isomath|
MiKTeX as isomath
|Topics||Font supp maths|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (658.1k).
- 2011-02-02 CTAN Update: isomath
- 2009-06-20 CTAN Update: isomath
- 2008-10-05 dante.ctan.org upload: isomath
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- isonums: Display numbers in maths mode according to ISO 31-0
- dinbrief: German letter DIN style
- tudscr: Corporate Design of Technische Universität Dresden
- abntexto: LaTeX class for formatting academic papers in ABNT standards