includeRnw – Include .Rnw inside .tex
This package is for including .Rnw (knitr/sweave)-files inside .tex-files. It requires that you have R and the R-package knitr installed.
Note: This package will probably not work on Windows. It is tested only on OS X, and will probably also work on standard Linux distros.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2018 Andreas Storvik Strauman|
|Maintainer||Andreas Storvik Strauman|
|Contained in||TeX Live as includernw|
MiKTeX as includernw
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (155.9k).
- 2018-05-02 CTAN Update: includeRnw
- 2018-04-30 CTAN update: includeRnw
- 2018-04-22 New on CTAN: includeRnw
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- subdocs: Multifile documents
- minidocument: Creates miniature documents inside other LaTeX documents
- childdoc: Directly compile \include’d child documents
- medstarbeamer: Beamer document class for MedStar Health Research Institute