grid-system – Page organisation, modelled on CSS facilities
The package provides the means for LaTeX to implement a grid system as known from CSS grid systems.
The facility is useful for creating box layouts as used in brochures.
|Licenses||Apache License, version 2.0|
|Contained in||TeX Live as grid-system|
MiKTeX as grid-system
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (58.1k).
- 2014-02-17 CTAN update: grid-system
- 2014-01-18 CTAN Update: grid-system
- 2013-11-07 New on CTAN: grid-system
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gridset: Grid, a.k.a. in-register, setting
- fullminipage: Minipage spanning a complete page
- linegoal: A "dimen" that returns the space left on the line
- needspace: Insert pagebreak if not enough space