gregoriotex – Engraving Gregorian Chant scores
Gregorio is a software application for engraving Gregorian Chant scores on a computer. Gregorio’s main job is to convert a gabc file (simple text representation of a score) into a GregorioTeX file, which makes TeX able to create a PDF of your score.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Copyright||2007–2021 The Gregorio project|
Fr. Samuel Springuel
|Contained in||TeX Live as gregoriotex|
MiKTeX as gregoriotex
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (22.9M).
- 2021-03-14 CTAN update: gregoriotex
- 2021-03-02 CTAN update: gregoriotex
- 2019-04-07 CTAN update: gregoriotex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gtrcrd: Add chords to lyrics
- leadsheets: Typesetting leadsheets and songbooks
- guitarchordschemes: Guitar Chord and Scale Tablatures
- chordbars: Print chord grids for pop/jazz tunes