gmeometric – Change page size wherever it's safe
Changing the size of the typeset area is well-known to be a dangerous operation in TeX documents. This package identifies the circumstances where the \geometry command of the geometry package may safely be used, (other, of course, than in the preamble of a document) and provides a mechanism for using it.
The package makes use of the author’s gmutils package.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as gmeometric|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (61.2k).
- 2008-11-23 CTAN Update: gmeometric
- 2008-08-13 CTAN package update: gm* packages
- 2007-04-26 CTAN has a new package: gmeometric
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- geometry: Flexible and complete interface to document dimensions
- anysize: A simple package to set up document margins
- scale: Scale document by sqrt(2) or magstep(2)
- vmargin: Set various page dimensions