featpost – METAPOST macros for 3D
These macros allow the production of three-dimensional schemes containing: angles, circles, cylinders, cones and spheres, among other things.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Copyright||2005, 2011, 2013 Luís Nobre Gonçalves|
|Maintainer||Luís Nobre Gonçalves|
|Contained in||TeX Live as featpost|
MiKTeX as featpost
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (19.2M).
- 2012-04-16 CTAN Update: featpost
- 2011-11-12 CTAN Update: featpost
- 2004-07-16 CTAN upload notification: FeatPost
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- m3d: Extension of plain METAPOST for 3D graphics
- pst-3d: A PSTricks package for tilting and other pseudo-3D tricks
- bpolynomial: Drawing polynomial functions of up to order 3
- interpol: Add interpolation to METAPOST graph package