facsimile – Document class for preparing faxes
The facsimile class provides a simple interface for creating a document for sending as a fax, with LaTeX. The class covers two areas:
- First, a title page is created with a detailed fax header;
- second, every page gets headers and footers so that the recipient can be sure that every page has been received and all pages are complete, and in the correct order.
The class evolved from the fax package, and provides much better language support.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2003 Torsten Bronger
|Contained in||TeX Live as facsimile|
|MiKTeX as facsimile|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
typesetting letters, envelopes, faxes, etc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (40.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- urcls: Beamer and scrlttr2 classes and styles for the University of Regensburg
- scrlttr2: Koma-Script ‘letter’ class
- frletter: Typeset letters in the French style
- newlfm: Write letters, facsimiles, and memos