envmath – Maths commands and environments
The package offers a group of amsmath-like environments:
- Equation, which is the standard equation environment, with an optional argument for a label name;
- Multiline, which is broadly similar to the amsmath multline environment, creating a pleasing layout for equations that run over several lines;
- System, for grouping a set of equations together within a left brace, with only one equation number; and
- EqSystem, similar to System, except that each equation has its own number.
All the environments have ‘*’ forms, which don't generate equation numbers. The package also works on the standard maths environments.
The package is part of the bosisio bundle.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||1997–2010 F. Bosisio|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bosisio|
MiKTeX as bosisio
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (526.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- quotes: Smart double quotes in LaTeX input
- dblfont: Blackboard bold font package
- autobreak: Simple line breaking of long formulae
- eqnarray: More generalised equation arrays with numbering