envmath – Maths commands and environments
The package offers a group of amsmath-like environments:
- Equation, which is the standard equation environment, with an optional argument for a label name;
- Multiline, which is broadly similar to the amsmath multline environment, creating a pleasing layout for equations that run over several lines;
- System, for grouping a set of equations together within a left brace, with only one equation number; and
- EqSystem, similar to System, except that each equation has its own number.
All the environments have ‘*’ forms, which don't generate equation numbers. The package also works on the standard maths environments.
The package is part of the bosisio bundle.
|The LaTeX Project Public License
|1997–2010 F. Bosisio
|TeX Live as bosisio
MiKTeX as bosisio
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (526.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- sobolev: Commands for dealing with Sobolev spaces (and relatives)
- bosisio: A collection of packages by Francesco Bosisio
- graphfig: Simpler graphic, subfigure and float
- inkpaper: A mathematical paper template