draftwatermark – Put a grey textual watermark on document pages
The package provides a means to add a textual, light grey watermark on every page or on the first page of a document. Typical usage may consist in writing words such as DRAFT or CONFIDENTIAL across document pages.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2006–2020 Sergio Callegari|
|Contained in||TeX Live as draftwatermark|
MiKTeX as draftwatermark
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (189.3k).
- 2020-03-15 CTAN update: draftwatermark
- 2015-06-11 CTAN Update: draftwatermark
- 2006-07-03 CTAN has a new package: draftwatermark
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- timbreicmc: Typeset documents with ICMC/USP watermarks
- nameauth: Name authority mechanism for consistency in body text and index
- draftmark: Put draft marks on selected pages
- vertbars: Mark vertical rules in margin of text