cwebbin – CWEB for ANSI-C/C++ compilers
A highly portable and extended version of Levy/Knuth CWEB 3.64c for UNIX, Windows, Mac (and possibly other operating systems). TeX macros, CWEB macros, and NLS catalogs are included for German, French (partially), and Italian program documentation on any machine.
- Completely revised code base; several bug fixes; clean compilation (with both C and TeX) on at least four different architectures.
- Added CTWILL program with tools and utilities for brave users; including introductory manpage.
- Internationalization of CTANGLE, CWEAVE, and CTWILL with “GNU gettext utilities”.
- New code base for CWEB in TeX Live 2019, incorporating all features of the TL 2018 version and adding new features from CWEBbin.
|Copyright||1991, 1993 Carsten Steger|
1991–1993 Hans-Hermann Bode
1992 Klaus Guntermann
1993–2000, 2005, 2011, 2018, 2019 Andreas Scherer
- 2019-02-17 CTAN Update: cwebbin
- 2017-02-20 CTAN Update: cwebbin
- 2002-03-11 CTAN Submission: CWEBbin 3.64 [p20]
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- c2cweb: C language prettyprinter
- cnoweb: Simple "quality" printing of C sources
- lpw: A literate programming environment for Macs
- funnelweb: A flexible, language-independent web system