ctanupload – Support for users uploading to CTAN
The package provides a Perl script that allows the uploads of a contribution to CTAN from the command line. The aim is to simplify the release process for LaTeX package authors.
Note by the CTAN team (2015-02-05): It seems that this script is currently not working.
GNU General Public License, version 3
|Copyright||2011 Martin Scharrer
|Contained in||TeX Live as ctanupload|
|MiKTeX as ctanupload|
support for work with the CTAN archive
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (175.4k).
- 2012-05-09 CTAN update: ctanupload
- 2012-05-08 CTAN Update: ctanupload
- 2011-09-08 CTAN Update: ctanupload
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tcobrowser: Local browsing of the Catalogue on Mac OS X
- style-showcase: Make a web page to compare styles
- ant-worker-tasks: Apache ANT Tasks for TeX and PDF
- latex-make: Easy compiling of complex (and simple) LaTeX documents