The Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List – Symbols accessible from LaTeX
Over 20000 symbols accessible from LaTeX are listed in a set of tables organized by topic and package. The aim is to make it easy to find symbols and learn how to incorporate them into a LaTeX document. An index further helps locate symbols of interest.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|2007–2024 Scott Pakin
|TeX Live as comprehensive
MiKTeX as comprehensive
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (64.8M).
- 2024-01-04 CTAN update: The Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List
- 2021-05-07 CTAN update: The Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List
- 2020-06-26 CTAN update: The Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- compact-symbols: Compact lists of symbols
- knowledge: Displaying, hyperlinking, and indexing notions in a document
- nfssfont: Typesetting font tables using LaTeX’s NFSS notation
- index: Extended index for LaTeX including multiple indexes