The Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List – Symbols accessible from LaTeX
Over 14000 symbols are listed as a set of tables. The tables of symbols are ordered in a logical way (the document begins with a ‘frequently requested symbols’ list), the aim being to make the document a convenient way of looking up symbols.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2007–2020 Scott Pakin|
|Contained in||TeX Live as comprehensive|
MiKTeX as comprehensive
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (33.4M).
- 2020-06-26 CTAN update: The Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List
- 2015-11-06 CTAN update: The Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List
- 2009-11-10 CTAN update: comprehensive
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- maths-symbols: Summary of mathematical symbols available in LaTeX
- blackboard: Comparison of blackboard bold fonts
- index: Extended index for LaTeX including multiple indexes
- splitindex: Unlimited number of indexes