comfortaa – Sans serif font, with LaTeX support
Comfortaa is a sans-serif font, comfortable in every aspect, designed by Johan Aakerlund. The font, which includes three weights (thin, regular and bold), is available on Johan’s deviantArt web page as TrueType files under the Open Font License version 1.1.
This package provides support for this font in LaTeX, and includes both the TrueType fonts, and conversions to Adobe Type 1 format.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
Mohamed El Morabity
|Contained in||TeX Live as comfortaa|
|MiKTeX as comfortaa|
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.5M).
- 2012-08-29 CTAN Update: comfortaa
- 2012-01-10 CTAN Update: comfortaa
- 2012-01-01 CTAN Update: comfortaa
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lato: Lato font family and LaTeX support
- dejavu-otf: Support for the ttf and otf DejaVu fonts
- plex: Support for IBM Plex fonts
- libertine: Use of Linux Libertine and Biolinum fonts with LaTeX