chletter – Class for typesetting letters to Swiss rules
The class enables composition of letters fitting into Swiss C5 & C6/5 windowed envelopes. No assumption is made about the language used.
The class is based on the standard LaTeX classes and is compatible with the LaTeX letter class. It is not limited to letters and may be used as a generic document class; it is used with the chextras package.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2008, 2009, 2010 Boris Oriet|
|Contained in||TeX Live as chletter|
MiKTeX as chletter
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (145.7k).
- 2010-10-11 CTAN Update: chletter
- 2010-10-10 CTAN class update: chletter
- 2008-07-29 CTAN has a new package: chletter
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- yaletter: Extremely flexible macros for letters, envelopes, and label sheets
- block: A block letter style for the letter class
- fax: Document class for preparing faxes
- cdpbundl: Business letters in the Italian style