check-parens – Check parentheses in LaTeX
A simple program written in C++, prompted by difficulty of spotting missing braces.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (8.1k).
- 2015-02-09 CTAN update: check-parens
- 2012-06-11 CTAN Update: check-parens
- 2012-01-08 New CTAN Package: check-parens
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- check: A syntax checker and tidier
- comment_io: A Python script to comment and uncomment lines
- eqnnumwarn: Modifies the amsmath equation environments to warn for a displaced equation number
- tlaunch: A Windows GUI to run a networked TeX Live as if installed locally