bpolynomial – Drawing polynomial functions of up to order 3
This METAPOST package helps plotting polynomial and root functions up to order three. The package provides macros to calculate Bézier curves exactly matching a given constant, linear, quadratic or cubic polynomial, or square or cubic root function. In addition, tangents on all functions and derivatives of polynomials can be calculated.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2007 Stephan Hennig
|Contained in||TeX Live as bpolynomial|
|MiKTeX as bpolynomial|
plot a representation of a function
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (200.7k).
- 2007-12-17 CTAN package update: bpolynomial
- 2007-11-29 CTAN package update: bpolynomial
- 2007-11-27 CTAN has a new package: bpolynomial
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- metapost-matlab: METAPOST data plotting in Matlab style
- metauml: METAPOST library for typesetting UML diagrams
- metaobj: METAPOST package providing high-level objects
- mpattern: Patterns in METAPOST