bpolynomial – Drawing polynomial functions of up to order 3
This METAPOST package helps plotting polynomial and root functions up to order three. The package provides macros to calculate Bézier curves exactly matching a given constant, linear, quadratic or cubic polynomial, or square or cubic root function. In addition, tangents on all functions and derivatives of polynomials can be calculated.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2007 Stephan Hennig|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bpolynomial|
MiKTeX as bpolynomial
|Topics||Graphics plot function|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (200.7k).
- 2007-12-17 CTAN package update: bpolynomial
- 2007-11-29 CTAN package update: bpolynomial
- 2007-11-27 CTAN has a new package: bpolynomial
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mfpic4ode: Macros to draw direction fields and solutions of ODEs
- splines: METAPOST macros for drawing cubic spline interpolants
- txp: Draw text along a path
- textpath: Setting text along a path with METAPOST