babeltools – Tools for dealing with Babel annoyances
The package provides control of some potentially troublesome features of babel:
- you can decide which shorthands are to be used, or even cancel the shorthand mechanism altogether;
- you can control the loading of configuration files; and
- macros for citations and cross-references may be redefined.
The package is currently described a beta release; it is distributed as part of the bezos bundle.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2010 Javier Bezos
Javier Bezos López|
support for more than one (natural) language
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (977.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- subdocs: Multifile documents
- babel-georgian: Babel support for Georgian
- arabluatex: An ArabTeX-like interface for LuaLaTeX
- babel: Multilingual support for Plain TeX or LaTeX