babeltools – Tools for dealing with Babel annoyances
The package provides control of some potentially troublesome features of babel:
- you can decide which shorthands are to be used, or even cancel the shorthand mechanism altogether;
- you can control the loading of configuration files; and
- macros for citations and cross-references may be redefined.
The package is currently described a beta release; it is distributed as part of the bezos bundle.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2010 Javier Bezos|
|Maintainer||Javier Bezos López|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (977.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bezos: Packages by Javier Bezos
- multilang: A LaTeX package for maintaining multiple translations of a document
- babel-contrib: Contributed language-support files for Babel
- betababel: Insert ancient greek text coded in Beta Code