babeltools – Tools for dealing with Babel annoyances
The package provides control of some potentially troublesome features of babel:
- you can decide which shorthands are to be used, or even cancel the shorthand mechanism altogether;
- you can control the loading of configuration files; and
- macros for citations and cross-references may be redefined.
The package is currently described a beta release; it is distributed as part of the bezos bundle.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2010 Javier Bezos
|Maintainer||Javier Bezos López
support for more than one (natural) language
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (977.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- subdocs: Multifile documents
- bezos: Packages by Javier Bezos
- checkend: Extend "improperly closed environment" messages
- xtcapts: Defining language-dependent text macros